Monday, October 3, 2011

Group 1-Archer-Woman in Bed



I thought this video was simple and fun. I thought it was pretty playful and just liked the concept of thinking about what we do in our sleep. It shows you what her dreams are, by acting them out in the stop motion. Just thought it was fun and thought I would share it :D

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused as to the concept-is she sleeping through her day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen this one before, it's cool - a great way to illustrate dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i was kind of confused at first, but i think its about her dreaming about her day...well thats how i got it anyway, but I think you can look at it from a lot of different directions

    ReplyDelete
  4. so strange, but satisfying! Interesting concept...I guess I would like to know how they did this

    ReplyDelete