I thought this was awesome! I love how the car lights are creating the motion by turning the car lights on and off. Very unexpected to see that over 100 cars are working together to create different pictures with the headlights of the cars. Very cool way to advertise.
Major planning was in order for this commercial to be pulled off. Awesome way to show a hybrid and the feeling of community by all the drivers working together, which can also show the potential customer society moving together towards going green with this car. I like the addition of different scenes added to the light animation. It really helps keep the viewer into the commercial.
ReplyDeletethat's pretty sweet I counted 45 wide 17 up so that's 765 vehicles involved, I wonder if the lights were stop motion or if they were triggered via micro controllers?
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Very different than other car commercials I've seen- no idea how you would make something like that happen, but the result is so neat. It really gives their message in an unexpected and exciting way. While I've seen stuff like this used for music videos, I've not seen it in an ad. Nice find.
ReplyDelete