It was interesting how this video had the organic forms moving within the foreground of each scene. I enjoyed the motion of this element as part of the focus in the video.
This video is absolutely beautiful. I love the music that goes along with it, it is very smooth and soothing, just how the motion in this video is. I love how the organic structures interact with the buildings and everything around it.
It was interesting how this video had the organic forms moving within the foreground of each scene. I enjoyed the motion of this element as part of the focus in the video.
ReplyDeleteThis video is absolutely beautiful. I love the music that goes along with it, it is very smooth and soothing, just how the motion in this video is. I love how the organic structures interact with the buildings and everything around it.
ReplyDelete40 Seconds into this is amazing. Omg I want to do this so bad. That me to me awesome motion graphics!!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, I really like the way it combines the imaginary with reality, gives it a whole extra layer of awesome.
ReplyDelete