Monday, October 3, 2011

Group 2: Thorburn: ShapeShifter

This video really blew my mind. I'm fascinated with how all the pieces separate, then rejoin again seamlessly, then separate and rejoin, eventually leading back to the original car. Very sweet video.

ShapeShifter from Charlex on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. this video is absolutely beautiful and I agree, blows your mind how it was created! I love every single piece about this video, the sound, the narration, the visual...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is amazing! It appears seamless and consistent. I like the color scheme, keeping with the "darker" feel. And I agree that the music is beautiful as well. The words get lost, which i'm sure is more what they were going for. But I like that the words aren't what catch my attention, instead the video does and occasionally I hear some words that help put more of a story together as well. Amazing video, that's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete