That is really neat! I like how it doesn't instantly have the type moving- it settles the viewer in so that when the type actually starts flying away, it is unexpected. It's simple, but really intriguing at the same time.
Sweet! It looks so realistic. It's as if a magnet is pulling all the letters away. Like Anna said, I like that they show the type for a few seconds so you can read it and then it takes it away one by one.
That is really neat! I like how it doesn't instantly have the type moving- it settles the viewer in so that when the type actually starts flying away, it is unexpected. It's simple, but really intriguing at the same time.
ReplyDeletewiped clean, i like it! oh wait where are they all going? :O
ReplyDeleteSweet! It looks so realistic. It's as if a magnet is pulling all the letters away. Like Anna said, I like that they show the type for a few seconds so you can read it and then it takes it away one by one.
ReplyDelete