Ha! I love the old videos. Seeing how things were done and the quality. Makes you really see how much things have changed. My favorite part is probably when he is a clay figure and his hands turn into sludge hammers and he hits his own face. Not sure why but I think that part was pretty seamless and worked really well right here, it didn't seem jerky or out of place. This video is pretty crazy and had a lot going on but makes sense at the same time. Interesting composition
Ha! I love the old videos. Seeing how things were done and the quality. Makes you really see how much things have changed. My favorite part is probably when he is a clay figure and his hands turn into sludge hammers and he hits his own face. Not sure why but I think that part was pretty seamless and worked really well right here, it didn't seem jerky or out of place. This video is pretty crazy and had a lot going on but makes sense at the same time. Interesting composition
ReplyDelete